Thursday, September 2, 2010

09/02/2010 1314

Just a quick update on the basics, I have a buddy here who has internet access so I can get on and check things occasionally, but I just found out that email has been blocked so that's out.  Facebook is currently still working and I can still get to blogger but that's about it right now.  I'm going to see if I can get creative but in the meantime, leave me notes here if you're so inclined or get on Facebook if you're not already.  As soon as I get settled, I'll post my mailing address and if emails still won't work, I'll need to figure out a way to start collecting physical addresses so I can write to you all.  
Thank you all for the love & prayers I'm getting so far.  I really appreciate it.    

2 comments:

  1. thank you for the updates day! thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be here checking for an update every day. Thinking of you all the time and praying for you.

    ReplyDelete